Oslo or Glomfjord, Norway
Type of position
Tocircle Industries is a Norwegian Cleantech company specializing in design and production of innovative rotating equipment (compressors, turbines, pumps and expanders), the heart of waste heat recovery solutions.
These solutions are implemented in production facilities to increase energy efficiency and significantly reduce CO₂ emissions.
Tocircle’s proprietary MVR (Mechanical Vapor Recompression) is a compact system used to directly turn waste and “dirty” steam from industrial processes into usable energy.
The company is in an exciting phase and needs to strengthen its engineering team to successfully design and deliver the next MVRs in client’s production sites.
We are looking for a talented technician/service engineer.
The position reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
The technician/service engineer will be directly involved in projects and R&D work, working both within Tocircle’s core technology and in collaboration with clients and subcontractors.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Assembly, dismantling, inspection and maintenance of Tocircle’s compressors and MVR skid
- Participate in in-house test sessions
- Follow-up operation and carry out maintenance/service of machines in client’s sites (mainly in Europe)
- Build-up relevant technical expertise
- Some travel may be necessary
Qualifications and personal attributes:
- Minimum 3-year experience with mechanical work
- Experience within rotating machinery
- Experience from process systems is an advantage
- Committed and self-motivated
- Genuine interest in contributing to continuous development of a unique technology
This is your chance to be part of an expanding organization addressing the environmental challenges and learn about innovative clean technology from experienced colleagues! Tocircle Industries offers competitive salary, relevant insurances and other benefits.
Please send your application letter and CV in English to email@example.com.
This is an urgent need.