Oslo or Glomfjord, Norway
Type of position
Tocircle Industries is a Norwegian Cleantech company specializing in design and production of innovative rotating equipment (compressors, turbines, pumps and expanders), the heart of waste heat recovery solutions.
These solutions are implemented in production facilities to increase energy efficiency and significantly reduce CO₂ emissions.
Tocircle’s proprietary MVR (Mechanical Vapor Recompression) is a compact system used to directly turn waste and “dirty” steam from industrial processes into usable energy.
The company is in an exciting phase and needs to strengthen its engineering team to successfully design and deliver the next MVRs in client’s production sites.
We are looking for a talented Project Director.
The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
The Project Director shall be responsible for delivering projects on time, within budget, scaling up the company supply chain and improving processes to support Tocircle’s business growth strategy and international commercialization.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Take full responsibilities for operations strategy development
- Review technical requirements and specifications for rotating machinery
- Carry out thermodynamic simulations/calculations and develop process design
- Contribute to the continuous development of product modeling by constantly improving Tocircle’s tools and methods
- Coordinate actions with the mechanical engineering team
- Provide technical assistance to the business development manager to respond to clients’ requests
- Make sure that all technical implementations are done according to project specifications
- Ensure operational compliance with the company QHSE policy
- Create high-quality reports and technical documentation packages in English
Qualifications and personal attributes:
- Minimum 10-year experience from project management
- Experience within rotating machinery (design, fabrication, test and commissioning)
- Experience from product development, from concept to commercialization
- Experience from rotary machinery and process control will be an advantage
- Ability to translate an ambitious business vision into a workable strategy
- Committed to engaging people in the project
- Ability to undersatnd value creation for stakeholders
- Wide experience from supply chain activities
- Strong customer mindset
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English – Norwegian will definitely be an advantage
This is your chance to be part of an expanding organization addressing the environmental challenges and learn about innovative clean technology from experienced colleagues! Tocircle Industries offers competitive salary, relevant insurances and other benefits.
Please send your application letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an urgent need.